Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Any good sites to find local multi-family houses for sale by owner... I would like to get into RE investment..?

I'm looking for a reliable source for multi family homes.. that is constantly being updated... loopnet is ok.. but the major issue i have with it is that.. now it has become basically useless if you don't have a premium account... any other ideas fellas?Any good sites to find local multi-family houses for sale by owner... I would like to get into RE investment..?
www.zillow.com Click on the Homes tab at the top. Then click on For Sale By Owner. Next you will see a drop down arrow on the left side of the screen labeled Type. Select Multi Family. When I wrote this answer, there were 3,542 listings that were multi family for sale by owner across America. I did not need a premium account to view these listings.

No comments:

Post a Comment